Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Polliwalks for only $7.95 this week at 6pm

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Polliwalks – Fish Lips (Infant/Toddler/Youth) Thumbnail   Polliwalks – T-Rex (Infant/Toddler/Youth) Thumbnail  

Is it the 1st of May yet?  My kids have really been looking forward to summertime so they would be able to wear something besides sneakers. I have been looking for a sale and I think that these Polliwalks fit the bill!

Head over to 6pm and see what cute Polliwalk varieties are available through April 16. 

Shop through ShopAtHome and earn 4% back.  Plus, if you’re new to ShopAtHome then join now and you’ll earn a $5 signup bonus.

Thanks BargainFun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!