Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Rebate: Seventh Generation moneymaker

Saturday, April 10, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Heard about the Seventh Generation rebate turned moneymaker?  A friend of mine was telling how she worked the deal with paper towels at Kroger and it peaked my interest about how much some of the cleaners might be.  I ran across this scenario by My Brain Is Inside Out & Frugalsuz and I can’t wait to check it out in our local Target.

  • Get (3) Seventh Generation Spray Cleansers $2.99 each
  • Use three $1 coupons or $2 off 2 coupon (Can only print two of each & then it will print out a sheet that says you've reached your limit)
  • Use three $1 Target coupons (click on Coupons link at bottom of page, Will need to access more than one computer)
  • Total = $2.97 and then submit for $5 rebate = $1.61 profit

The rebate applies to various Seventh Generation products so you can pick and choose as you like.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!