Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

VocalPoint ~ Help Influence a Future Program Survey

Wednesday, April 28, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Did you get an email from Vocal Point to “Help Influence A Future Program”? 

I received a short survey in my inbox today and quickly answered the questions.  By taking surveys like this I help support & influence a wonderful program.  And as a special thank you for completing the surveys (and being an active member) you are given priority to receive gifts in the mail from VocalPoint

Go ahead and signup as a Vocal Point member if you’re not already.  And, while you’re at it…signup for SwagBucks too so that you can earn FREE stuff from them as well.  It’s my most favorite reward program!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!