Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walgreens & CVS Photo Deals

Wednesday, April 07, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

 

 

I promised my sister-in-law some photo freebies and here’s some from two of my favorite stores:

CVS: Click the picture above to Sign up for CVS photo center. It's free and you'll get up to 50 free prints when you join. Includes Free photo storage and sharing.

Walgreens:  Several options left this week as part of their 7 Days of Photo Deals with a new deal everyday!

4/7 - Wednesday: 20 Free 4x6 Prints (Enter code PRINTS20 at checkout – or print a store coupon)
4/8 - Thursday: 80% off Collage Prints
4/9 - Friday: Free 8x10
4/10 - Saturday: 20 Prints for 20 cents & 5x7 prints from roll $8.99

Plus, Don’t forget that you can upload your photos at Walgreens.com & choose free in-store pickup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!