Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Dollar General: Signup for Coupons & More

Sunday, June 06, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Dollar General  

Have a Dollar General in your area? 

Sign up for Dollar General Savings Zone emails for coupons, specials/promotions, sweepstakes and more!  You’ll get member only perks, specials, and more … if you’re a girl. 

Yep, the offer restrictions state “Valid for females only in select states.”  Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before.  I understand the fact that the it is only available in “certain states” in which there are actual Dollar General stores but just available to females?  I can only think of a few things that us ladies could save money on that men can’t but anywho… we’ll see what comes of my registration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!