Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

SwagBucks: New Signups get 50 Free Bucks this week

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Have you joined the SwagBucks bandwagon yet?  They are promoting their Summer of Swag Extravaganza this week which is a great way to boost your SwagBucks with a bang.  Checkout the details here.

What does Summer of Swag mean? Each day they’ll be highlighting a different high value Swag Buck bill and every 7th winning search on SwagBucks will be awarded that big bill!

New SignUps: Use code SUMMEROFSWAG to start out with a total of 50 SwagBucks in your account.  You’ll need to signup here first.  Then go to the main page and enter SUMMEROFSWAG where it says “Enter Your Swag Code” and click “Gimme”.  And, that’s it.  Code expires at midnight on June 11th.

How to get more: Download the SwagBucks toolbar and start using it for all of your internet searches!  That’s easy.  You’ll randomly earn bucks for doing something you normally do every day.

How I use my SwagBucks:  I paid for a majority of my children’s Christmas presents last year with FREE Amazon gift cards that I redeemed with my SwagBucks.  Since then I have redeemed enough gift cards to buy a new laptop for myself this month and I’m confident that I can replenish my Amazon account with more gift cards from the SwagBucks that I’ll earn between now and Christmas. 

Internet searches are one of the easiest ways to bank up points but you can checkout this post for more tips on using SwagBucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!