Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Cookbook with 60 Delicious & Healthy Recipes

Friday, July 23, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Are you a good cook?  I am definitely not so, I rely heavily on recipes to prepare alot of our homecooked meals.  I am always excited when I can add another cookbook to our e-book collection.

Signup to download a FREE Diabetic Cookbook to Make a Healthy Meal Plan in Minutes featuring 60 delicious, healthy recipes.  With 10g of carbs or less per serving.  Diabetics can also go here to signup for Free Diabetic Tools and a Blood Glucose Meter at no cost.

Here’s a few of the recipes inside the cookbook:

  • Savory Italian Grilled Chicken
  • Pepper-Lime Chicken
  • Grilled-Glazed Salmon
  • Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Cups
  • Teriyaki Kabobs
  • Flourless Brownies
Yum!   And, the great thing about recipes is that you can tweek them to suit your own needs.  I do this all the time with the things that I eat using the Weight Watchers system.

 

You can also checkout these other recipe resources I’ve shared with you before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!