Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Meeting Blogging Buddies In Real Life at #SBSummit

Friday, July 09, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

I’m in Breckenridge, Colorado this weekend for the Savvy Blogging Summit and I’m having a blast!  The opportunity to meet so many fabulous bloggers and brands in person instead of just knowing them online is such an exciting experience. 

My brain has been traveling at whirlwind speed since yesterday morning.  I was up at 6 am to catch a flight to Denver.  Getting on the plane in lil ole Knoxville, TN was a piece of cake compared to the labyrinth I walked into at the Denver DIA airport.  As a first time flyer I was lucky enough that I had a direct flight to get here which really helped. 

By the time I walked from one end of the gate to the baggage claim area it was time to hop on the shuttle to the Beaver Run Resort.  From the moment we walked into the Resort our schedule has been jam packed and so much fun.  My mind has just been a sponge soaking up all of the information that I have been learning from the wonderful speakers.

I feel so thankful for House Party providing my sponsorship and I can’t wait to come home and really take things to the next level with my blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!