Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Mint.com:: Free Online Budget Tracker

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

   

I wasn’t really much of a budget person until I became a blogger and found it necessary to keep track of things alot more meticulously.  What I found out is that there are alot of things that you don’t realize about your spending until you look at them in a money management software.  I was truly amazed.

So, needless to say I’ve made a few changes to our spending habits while sticking to a budget that works for us.  It hasn’t been easy but I’ve found my happy medium.

I actually stumbled across Mint.com awhile back using SwagBucks when I was trying to search for free software to manage money.  Mint.com was among the top results and…it was FREE.

Do you track your money?  Have you tried Mint.com?  Get started here for FREE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!