Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Signup for Free Kraft Homestyle Comfort House Party

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Do you love getting free stuff and sharing it with your friends?  Host a free party from House Party

Signup for the Kraft Homestyle Comfort Food House Party scheduled for September 25th. 

Old friends, fond memories, and the taste of home cooking! That's what comfort food is all about. So invite your good friends to kick back and enjoy an evening of comfort food and fun at its best!

I love when new parties pop up.  It’s always fun to look at what’s going to be in the party pack. 

What appeals to me about this party?  The Pyrex.  It’s the perfect host gift for displaying the sponsored dish. 

I know that my guests wouldn’t return home quite as impressed about eating Kraft Mac & Cheese out of my pink plastic summer clearance serving bowl in comparison to eating it out of a glass Pyrex baking dish.  Just not the same experience.  Same taste but the consumer’s brain just won’t preserve the memory quite so “tastefully”.

And, speaking of tasteful.  What would a party be without an excuse to relax and be comfortable with your friends? The guests get Kraft Homestyle comfy socks.  I thought to myself, how does socks relate to noodles but, then I realized it was all about “comfort” and the whole comfortable marketing pitch,  Ah-ha!

If selected as a host, you'll receive a FREE party pack will include:

    For Host:

    • KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinners
    • Pyrex® glass baking dish, saucepan with lid and mixing spoon

    For Host and Guests:

    • KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner coupons
    • KRAFT HOMESTYLE comfy socks
    • KRAFT HOMESTYLE plates and napkins

What is House Party all about?  Word of mouth!  House Party sends you lots of free stuff (for you & your friends) so that you and your friends can have a party!  It’s a great marketing technique for companies to let their customers do their advertising for them. 

What do I have to do if I’m picked?  All that they ask in return is that you have an awesome party and upload pictures of it to the House Party website.  You and your guests will also be asked to answer a couple of survey questions to provide to the company who sponsored your party.  That’s it!

I’ll try to keep you updated on the latest House Parties as they become available to apply for.  In the meantime, go here to see previous House Parties that I mentioned or checkout the House Party website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!