Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

SwagBucks: Are you getting your daily Bonus Bucks?

Saturday, July 03, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

imageSwagBucks just sent out this friendly reminder to make sure you are grabbing all of your Free Daily Bonus Bucks so I thought I’d pass it along.

There are 4 methods to earn 1 free buck just for visiting the offer pages listed on the Bonus Buck Checklist.  Easy Peasy.

And just think, that’s 120 Free Bonus Bucks per month if you log in and score them all each day.  And it only takes 450 to get a $5 Amazon gift card so between these daily offers and all the other ways you can Search & Win the bucks can really add up!

Pretty cool!  I love FREE stuff!  Go here to signup & get 30 Free Bucks for using my referral link. 


How I use my SwagBucks:  I paid for a majority of my children’s Christmas presents last year with FREE Amazon gift cards that I redeemed with my SwagBucks.  Since then I have redeemed enough gift cards to buy a new laptop for myself this month and I’m confident that I can replenish my Amazon account with more gift cards from the SwagBucks that I’ll earn between now and Christmas.

Internet searches are one of the easiest ways to bank up points but you can checkout this post for more tips on using SwagBucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!