Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Watchout for my Playstation House Party details

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

Have I told you how much I LOVE House Party?  I really do!

Remember the Play on With Playstation House Party application that I shared with you last month?  They just announced all of the prize package winners AND all the game lovers in my house will be moving and grooving alot more thanks to House Party and Playstation!

I can’t wait for the prize pack to arrive so I can share more with you!

In the meantime, head over now to checkout what events are available and get your name on the list for future parties!

 

UPDATE:  The Playstation Move party is over ... and everyone had a BLAST! 

  Playstation Move House Party Package  

As a host, House Party provided my family with an amazing party package and it was jam packed full of goodies.  It was filled with two PlayStation Move Motion Controller, a PlayStation Move Eye camera, a game demo disc, and several party favors (including PS Move branded Frisbees, Party Pins, Napkins, VIP bracelets, Can Grips).

The PlayStation Move eye camera and the motion controller were designed to translate your every move into the game with absolute precision!  Setting up the camera was a snap and the controllers were easy to use. ps party face

Here are some key system features:

  • Accurately tracks your every movement
  • Bluetooth® technology for wireless gaming
  • Sphere’s light provides visual feedback during gameplay
  • Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
  • Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery

The box was filled to impress and we definitely wanted to put it to the test.  A few of the things that amazed my family as we tested out the new equipment was how precise that it was.

The PS Move game system uses the controller and the camera to track movement and it is spot on and captures everything.  Plus, my children loved the way that they can see themselves on the screen.  Nothing like being a movie star in your own game.

After testing it out with my family the Party Day had finally arrived.  Wahoo!

ps party face   Playstation Move Gamer   Playstation Move

Several of our friends and neighbors showed up with their families to enjoy the party and checkout the new Playstation Move I had been telling them about.  Excitement brimmed out of all of the kids while watching the demo disc and they all couldn’t wait for their turn to get their hands on the game.

Several entertainment hours later the crowd had watched, played and enjoyed practically all of the demo games.  And there was alot of chitter chatter made about the actual Move system.

“I was very impressed with the graphics and precise movements.”

I loved how if I twisted the remote that it also moved in the game too”

“I really liked how I could see myself on the tv screen.  That was cool!”

All in all the party was a HUGE success!  Have you signed up for House Party yet?

I really heart House Party for giving me the opportunity to share this experience with all my friends and family and can’t wait to host more parties in the future. 

If you haven’t signed up for House Party then I really encourage you to do so.  If you have signed up for House Party and haven’t completed an application lately then I encourage you to checkout what’s available.

Go apply for some parties so you can join the excitement!

Disclaimer: I received a party package from HouseParty.com in exchange for this review.  The opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are my own.  I received no other compensation for this review nor was I under any obligation to give a positive review.  Huge Thanks goes out to HouseParty.com and McDonald’s for sponsoring this incredible party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!