Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Amazon.com: Playskool Monty T-Rex Dino for $36

Thursday, August 05, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  image  

The Playskool Kota & Pals Monty T-Rex is only $36 on Amazon and at 60% off this little dino dude is cool.

My kids played with this in the store last Christmas and loved it.  Mom however, did not like the sticker price that was pushing $100.  No, thank you.  But, right now Amazon has select Toys & Games up to 60% off in their Summer Sale including this dino which makes it a pretty decent deal in my book.

This ships free but Amazon prices can fluctuate at anytime so I wouldn’t wait to place your order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!