Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: 19 Chicken Salad Recipes Cookbook

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Summer Fun - 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes  

I’m a very picky eater so I often don’t like things that are mixed up.  Um, but I love Chicken Salad.  Potato Salad too.  However, I love Macaroni but can’t bring myself to eat Macaroni salad.  Weird, I know.  So, I was excited to see this new eCookbook full of delicious sounding Chicken Salad recipes.

You see, I’m not a very good cook.  I need recipes.  I can wing it sometimes but for the most part I follow a recipe to the T when cooking.  So, I enjoy every opportunity to download a new eCookbook and find new recipes for my picky family to try.

How does your eBook collection look?

Here’s another Free eCookbook to add to your recipe collection.  Signup to download “Summer Fun: 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes" eBook featuring 19 wonderful Chicken Salad recipes.

These other eCookbooks are still available:

Plus, checkout all the other recipe resources I’ve shared with you before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!