Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Windows 7 Guide ebook

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Windows 7 ebook  

Right now you can download a free copy of The Windows 7 Guide: From Newbies to Pros ebook.  The advice within this guide will help new users become acquainted with Windows 7 and can also help those who are on the fence about purchasing Windows 7 decide if it would be a good idea. 

My new laptop automatically came with Windows 7 and I am hands on learner so I didn’t have a problem with the upgrade from Vista.  You can read the full description of this ebook here or head on over to the signup page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!