Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes eCookbook

Friday, September 03, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes Free eCookbook  

My daughter recently started preschool and I was shocked to find out that her lunch is at 10:30!!  She and my two boys come home starving so having healthy after school snacks are a must. 

I was excited to see this Free eCookbook to download “27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes" featuring 40 pages of healthy recipes.

Now the trick will be getting my picky eater to try some of these recipes.  We’ll see…

Don’t forget about these other recipe resources I’ve shared with you before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!