Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kroger Weekly Deals: 9/26-10/2

Saturday, September 25, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

 

Kroger

 

Highlights for the week based on the Atlanta regional ad that I get in TN. Check your ad for more deals. My Kroger stores doubles unlimited coupons up to $.50 & anything $.55 & over redeems at face value.


Before you go to the store:

BEVERAGES
Pepsi Soft Drinks, 10 for $10

 

GENERAL MERCHANDISE
Cottonnelle Bathroom Tissue 20 Double Rolls, $8.98
-.50/2 Cottonelle Bath Tissue (2) 4 pk or (1) 12 pk, SS 8/15 (exp 09/26)

 

PRODUCE
Mini Carrots, 10 for $10

Looking for more of my weekly store coupon matchups?  Check them out here!  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!