Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Mega SwagBucks Friday & Happy Rosh Hashanah 9/10

Friday, September 10, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  swag bucks  

 

It’s Mega SwagBucks Friday!

What is Mega Swag Bucks Friday about? You can earn big points for searching. So, search your little heart out today since you can earn up to 1,000 points instead of the typical 10-50.

If you haven’t signed up yet, then you really need to start Swagging!

Want to know what I’ve used my SwagBucks to get?  Here’s a couple of things, just to name a few:

Are you referring your friends?  We all win when we win together so don’t forget to use referral links and refer your friends.  I earn referral points when you signup with my referral link and you can do the same. 

Did you know that it only takes 450 SwagBucks to earn a $5 Amazon giftcard?  Amazon has became my new best friend since I found out about SwagBucks!!


Want other ways to earn free gift cards?  I suggest you signup for Mypoints, RewardPort and Inbox Dollars as well.  They’re all really great companies that I use.

1 comments:

  1. Janay said...

    Hey Jennifer,
    I just joined Swagbucks the other day. I have 111 Swagbucks. I also joined MyPoints months ago, but I find that the offers require more information from you than I am willing to give. That's why I prefer Swagbucks.

    Best regards,
    Janay
    http://janaygreen.blogspot.com
    http://foodlioninsider.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!