Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Hefty Trash Bags Review + $1/1 Printable Coupon

Monday, October 25, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Hefty CinchSak Trash Bags with Unscented Odor Block  

Hefty recently sent me a nice little package with a box of their Hefty CinchSak Trash Bags with Unscented Odor Block to see what I thought.  Quality trash bags are a must at my house and these really did the job.

Funny thing is that even though the box said “unscented” I still put the bag up to my nose to sniff.  I thought surely there has to be some type of underlying smell that is going to be used to “block” the smelly trash.  Alas, there wasn’t a scent.

So, I put it to the test.  And, after a couple of days it did an excellent job of blocking trash odor.

If you’re interested in trying their Hefty CinchSak Trash Bags with Unscented Odor Block here is a $1.00 Hefty printable coupon to help you save.

Disclaimer:  The opinions & thoughts expressed in this post are my own.  I was provided a box of trash bags, coupons and a gift card for the purpose of this review.  No other compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!