Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kmart: FREE Strawberry Shortcake Sweetest Styles Toy

Thursday, October 07, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Strawberry Shortcake Sweetest Styles  

I was so excited to see this deal and can’t wait to check it out at my Kmart!  I have a little girl who loves Strawberry Shortcake and this will be a great present to stash away for her Christmas present.

Strawberry Shortcake Sweetest Styles – $10.00 at Kmart
-$10 off Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cruiser RC or Berry Sweet Styles, SS 9/26
Final Price = FREE

Throw a few extra of these into your closet for birthdays, play dates, Christmas or just a sweet surprise.

Thanks Time2Save!

2 comments:

  1. Rosie said...

    This is not proper use of the coupon. Check the wording... the coupon is only good for the RC Car or the Berry Sweet Styles set, NOT the smaller Sweetest Styles set.

  2. Jennifer said...

    Oh, how sad. I hadn't actually pulled the coupon yet and went to the store to see that.

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!