Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Rite Aid Deals: 10/24-10/30

Sunday, October 24, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Rite Aid Store Logo[4]   Coupons Deals and More

 

Ann at Coupons Deals and More has graciously offered to let me share her Rite Aid deals each week.  My closest Rite Aid is about 50 miles from where I live and I only wish I were able to shop there.  They have some serious deals!

It seems to be a spectacular week this week and Ann has even worked up a scenario to help you get $114.95 in stuff for only $7 out of pocket and you will have $58 in +UP rewards to use at another time.

Before you go to the store:

Purchase one (1) Nivea Happy Sensations Lotion (13.5oz; $5.99), Receive $5 +Up reward
Use Nivea Body Lotion (8.4 – 16.9oz) $1 manufacturer coupon (8/29/10 RP insert)
Buy One  | Pay $5.99 OOPGet back $4.00 RR
Final = $5.99 after coupons & +UP Reward

Purchase one (1) Aveeno Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler ($5.99), Receive $1 +Up reward
Use Aveeno Hair $4 adperk coupon
And Aveeno Hair $1 printable coupon
Buy One
 
| Pay $.99 OOPGet back $1.00 RR
Final = FREE after coupons & +UP Reward

Ann at Coupons, Deals and More has the rest of your matchups for Rite Aid.  Be sure to stop by…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!