Friday, November 26, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer
Groupon has plenty of great Thanksgiving Weekend Specials for you right now.
If you’re not familiar with Groupon they publish daily deals for select cities at deep discounts. The best part about these discounts is that for some of the deals, anyone can buy them and they are good Nationwide!
Here’s a few examples:
- For $20, you get $40 worth of books at Simon & Schuster’s Online Store
- For $10, you send $20 worth of fine chocolates at Chocolate.com anywhere in the U.S. or Canada
- For $10, get $25 worth of nuts, dried fruit, and more from Nutty Guys.
Here’s how to score the Groupon deal:
- Login or signup for a Groupon Account (if you haven’t already)
- Under “Visit More Cities” (top of site) pick a city & browse their different deals.
- Click on it (since this is an online offer, it doesn’t matter that you don’t live in the area)
- Click on “Buy” and complete your order
- Online Vouchers will show up in your account under “My Stuff” and then “My Groupons”
- Print your Voucher once your deal has been processed
Note: you will have to wait until the minimum number of people sign up, then they’ll charge your card and send you a link to print your Groupon.
Thanks The Greenbacks Gal!