Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Rite Aid Deals: 11/14–11/20

Sunday, November 14, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  Rite Aid Store Logo  

Ann at Coupons Deals and More has graciously offered to let me share her Rite Aid deals each week.  My closest Rite Aid is about 50 miles from where I live and I only wish I were able to shop there.  They have some serious deals!

Before you go to the store:

Right Guard or Dry Idea B1G1 (2/$3.99) 
Use B1G1 manufacturer coupon (from the 10/31/10 RP insert)
Buy Two | Pay ZERO OOP
Final = FREE after coupons

Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler ($2.99), Receive $2 +Up reward
Use Herbal Essences or Aussie 50¢ or $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 11/14/10 RP #1 insert)
Buy One | Pay $1.99 OOPGet back $2.00 UP
Final = FREE after coupons & +UP Reward

Ann at Coupons, Deals and More has the rest of your matchups for Rite Aid.  Be sure to stop by…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!