Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Amazon: FurReal Butterscotch Pony only $99.99 ($200.00 off retail) !

Monday, December 20, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  amazon pony  

 

Amazon has dropped the FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony down to only $99.99! That's $200 off!
Yeah! This Pony retails for $299.99 which is steep. I can remember when my daughter saw this in Walmart last year when it first came out and I could not justify paying $300 for a toy pony. It's a little more doable at only $99.99.

Don’t forget that you can join Amazon Mom and have them shipping for FREE with no minimum purchase (because you will receive 3 months of Free Amazon Prime for joining Amazon Mom)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!