Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Gevalia: Several Offers to score a new FREE Coffeemaker!

Monday, December 27, 2010 Hand-posted by Jennifer

  gev  

 

Gevalia has a few hot deals to keep you warm this winter.  My mom and granny both have one of these and both say  the coffee was awesome!

Gevalia - 2 boxes for $14.95 - You get 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee for $14.95 and a FREE coffeemaker & stainless steel scoop.

Gevalia - 2 boxes for $22.95 - You get 2 boxes of Gevalia coffee for $22.95 and a FREE coffeemaker & stainless steel travel mug.

Gevalia - 4 boxes for $19.95 - You get 4 boxes of Gevalia Coffee or Tea and a FREE coffeemaker & stainless steel travel mug.

 

You might want to also checkout their clearance section.  I saw alot of good deals listed there too!

 

Should you not wish to make any additional purchases after your Trial Delivery simply call 1-800-GEVALIA (1-800-438-2542) toll free, 24 hours, 7days.  I did this for my mom and they cancelled with very few questions at all.

 

 

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!