Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Free Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet

Monday, January 03, 2011 Hand-posted by Jennifer

    Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet    

There’s a new link for the Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet yet again!  Go over here to snag yours!

The booklet is filled with over $35 in savings for things like Dawn, Cascade, Febreze and more!  This coupon booklet is always in high demand and you should typically receive it within 6-8 weeks.

Thanks Coupon Cravings!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    This site is not available. I wish you all would try these things before you post them

  2. Anonymous said...

    I had no problem with the site & was able to request my coupon book...thanks

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!