Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Freebie: Grab the Rouge Magazine with P&G Coupons fast

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 Hand-posted by Jennifer

    Rouge Magazine    

I was so excited to see this freebie offer posted!  I love getting coupons in the mail and this is a quarterly issue so you will want to sign up NOW while you have the opportunity!

Rouge is a Free Magazine from Procter & Gamble.  It is for fashion and beauty trends and tips, but is filled with money saving coupons for P&G personal care products (CoverGirl, Olay, etc.)

The All You magazine is the only magazine that I actually pay for (since it has lots of coupons in it) but a lot of the free magazine like this Rouge offer will have coupons also.  So, not only do you get a Free magazine to read you also get an extra resource for Free coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!