Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Rite Aid Deals: 1/9-1/15

Monday, January 10, 2011 Hand-posted by Jennifer

    Rite Aid Store Logo    

Ann at Coupons Deals and More has graciously offered to let me share her Rite Aid deals each week.  My closest Rite Aid is about 50 miles from where I live and I only wish I were able to shop there.  They have some serious deals!

Before you go to the store:

Here are my favorite deals that I see:

Blink Tears $7.99, Get $7.99 SCR
Use $1 manufacturer coupon (from the 1/2/11 SS#2 insert)
Buy One | Pay ZERO OOP | Get back $6.99 SCR
Final = FREE after coupons (actually make $1)

Purchase one (1) Tylenol Precise ($5), Receive $3 +ups
Use Tylenol Precise $2 printable or Tylenol Precise $2 manufacturer coupon (from the 12/12/10 RP insert)
OR Tylenol Precise $5/2 manufacturer coupon (from the 12/12/10 RP insert)
OR Zyrtec, Pepcid, Motrin or Precise (no trial )$6/2
manufacturer coupon (from the 1/9/11 SS#1 insert)
Final = FREE after coupons

Ann at Coupons, Deals and More has the rest of your matchups for Rite Aid.  Be sure to stop by…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!