Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Walgreens: Electrasol Dish Detergent Moneymaker

Monday, January 03, 2011 Hand-posted by Jennifer

    Electrasol    

Here’s a great deal at Walgreens to get it for FREE this week:

Buy Electrasol Dish Detergent  $3.49 ~ Get $1.50 RR
Use $2.50/1 from the 1/2 SmartSource Insert *May be regional
(makes it Free + 51¢ overage!!)

I love my dishwasher and I get so excited when this Electrasol coupon pops up.  This is a regional coupon so if you didn’t get one in your paper you might sill order some from a Coupon Clipping Service like Rebecca’s Coupons & Forms or The Coupon Clippers if you use your dishwasher a lot like I do.

1 comments:

  1. *~Jackie*~ said...

    =0( I only get 2.25 off.. Owell

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!