Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Camping & Kmart

Saturday, October 18, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Just a qick hello on hubby's smartphone to tell you again how addicted I am with my coupons! Hubby had planned a camping trip Friday for him and the two boys but my babysitter bailed for my little girl so...I had to cancel my temp shift I had picked up at work and decided to come with them. All good except for my trip to Kmart I had also planned to do before my shift...so hubby had to cave in and agree to drive me out on Saturday to take advantage of my last stash of coupons. Awww...see how I mean addicted! I'm so glad because I got almost 1 hundred dollars of stuff for 3 dollars! OK smartphone is getting hard to use so I guess I'll finish up my Kmart steal at the house when I can upload pics. Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!