Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

I've Been Tagged

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I was just randomly tagged by Mom on a Mission...and I would have to emphasize randomly. I haven't put that many comment posts out there and still don't know alot about this blog world so I have to say a BIG THANKS for being recognized!

Tagged


Here's the official rules:
  1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share seven facts about yourself.
  3. Tag seven people, listing the links to their blogs.
  4. Let the seven people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven facts about me:
  1. I am married with three children. A 7 year old boy(Taylor), a 4 year old boy(Eli) and a 2 year old girl(Brooklyn). My children are the love of my life and never imagined being blessed this much!
  2. I became unemployed after working 10 years straight and ended up back in school because of it. Now I am a SAHM on school days and might pick up a temporary shift on the weekends now and then (unless we have plans). Becoming unemployed ended up an unimaginable blessing because I am back at school and have more time to spend with my small children.
  3. I am new to coupons which happened because of extreme need. After losing my job and finding out from the good ole Dept Human Services I make soo much money on unemployment I only qualify for $150 in food stamps I had to find a way to stretch it big time! And I have done just that with coupons for which I am truly thankful for!
  4. I love hand-me-downs! Yep! I have truly been blessed from the time I had my first child. I was given clothes for him which are being passed to my second and I am passing to my cousin. My sister-in-law gets hand-me-downs for her daughter which are passed to my daughter. Age wise things are working perfect. Anything that isn't used between all of us goes to our local church.
  5. I hate laundry. Or should I say I don't like doing laundry for five people. I felt this appropriate after saying I love hand me downs. I have a laundry room with shelves for all the kid clothes and if it weren't for implementing this system after kid #2 our clothes would still be mostly on the floor.
  6. I am not a city person; I love my back country woods! I have the benefit of living on a 100+ acre family farm. With this land that has been handed down through generations and split up between all of us my children are blessed to their great-grandmother, my mom & dad, three uncles & aunts and my cousin...within walking distance. Not many families have this blessing nowadays.
  7. I love my wood heater! I came to burning wood last year after loathing the idea of the dirty stuff for years when my central air broke (after I lost my job mind you) and with a 40 degree house I had to do something. We found a $1500 used Englander for $50 and I've been burning since. Not only did my light bill fall from over $200 to barely $75 it is SOO much warmer!

Seven people I have tagged: So, after I leave comments for you all I hope you have fun thinking up some random thoughts and tagging more people!...I guess this means I better get my blog in gear if more people are gonna see my name out there. Gulp, I knew it was coming though. :)

1 comments:

  1. Melanie said...

    Oh, I'm a dork. I deleted the taco freebie off the site because it had expired and then I noticed you had tagged me! Please come tag me again:) so people will believe I was. LOL

    Great job on the kaboom math at kmart! Wish my kmart was doing the doubles:(
    later

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!