Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Ziploc Big Bags for .24 at Kroger

Sunday, November 30, 2008 Hand-posted by Jennifer

WOW!  I haven't bought any of the big bags because they were over $6 for a 4ct and when I saw Susan post a $3 printable for Ziploc Big Bags I commented to myself mentally how that is a great coupon with no intentions of printing it.  Guess what though...

Ziploc Big Bag

I stopped in Kroger for some bagels and saw on a floor display oodles of these Ziploc Big Bags marked down to a measly $3.24.  You know I'm kicking myself at this point that I didn't print a coupon off "just in case". 

So, print of some Q's and check your Kroger the next time you go to see if they are on sale too?  The sale tag said the price was good through 2/12/09 so I'll be bringing home the big bags for awhile with some of Susan's great Q's she found!

3 comments:

  1. Susan said...

    WOW What an amazing find!! Thanks so much for sharing that info! I wish I had a Kroger in my area :)

  2. Anonymous said...

    It would be nice if you didn't have to download the coupon software.

  3. Jennifer said...

    Yeah I know but it hasn't affected my PC and it saves me boodles of money to be able to print them!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!