Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

All 5 inserts filed and ready to shop!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

coupons2 Phew!  I worked on my coupon binder off and on yesterday until I had it all clipped & filed away.  I have to stay on top of my clipping because I normally average 20 inserts which in itself is alot of clipping but, that meant bunches and bunches from Sunday -- bunches!

Now that I am done I say I am definitely tired of cutting but glad that I am done! 

I saw the preview for this coming Sunday and it doesn't impress me.  You can check it out here at Cheapsk8mom.  Then again you never know what sale match-up will make something work out to be a freebie.

I was all ready to do my midnight shopping (without kids) and it came a pour down rain at dinnertime and hasn't ceased.  I'll go tomorrow maybe...night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!