Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Dollar surveys Payday

Thursday, January 08, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Dollar Surveys Logo

Have you heard about Dollar Surveys?  If not then you need to check them out!

You simply click on the link each day and take free surveys. And the kudos part is that you earn a dollar for each survey you complete! They'll even send you an email everyday to remind you. How awesome is that?

Dollar Survey PaymentHere’s why you should do it: 

    You sit down to check your email. 

    You check your RSS feeds, bookmarks, etc. 

    You’re at the computer already click on Dollar Surveys.

Whatever you’re doing when you’re at the computer I’m sure you could take a few minutes to fill out a survey, right?  Well, would you fill it out for a buck?!  I am! 

Got my first dollar today…and every dollar counts in my household right now!

So, head on over to Dollar Surveys and get started yourself.  You’ll need PayPal before you sign up so if you don’t have that then go here first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!