Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Hickory Farms 90% off Sale

Friday, January 16, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I’m not a brand concious gal.   I buy what is on sale.  I get awesome prices now that I use coupons.  I have shopped the Walmart 75-90% off sales after Christmas a few times but I gave myself limits.  Do you have limits set for the deals you are willing to take?

Hickory Farms

I couldn’t tell you the last time I purchased Hickory Farms or if I ever have but they are having a great sale that I thought I would pass on. 

 

The Thrifty Mama just posted that they are having up to 90% off sale + use code clipper to get an extra 15% off + use Mr. Rebates link to get back 7% + pay shipping.

 

Now, who’s tempted?  Eh, I might be without the shipping but I think I’ll pass.  But if you’re a Hickory Farms lover then I’m sure you’ll be having a hard time deciding what to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!