Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

McDonald’s hot chocolate

Saturday, January 10, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Did you use your free coupons last month in Red Plum for a FREE hot chocolate at McDonald’s with no purchase required?  I DID!  And boy do I miss them.

I was craving one so I decided to whip up my home brand. 

 

McCafe

Recipe:

Tall coffee cup

Milk

Hershey’s syrup

Redi-Whip

Spoon

 

Instructions:

Measure out some milk in your tall cup leaving about 2 inches of space at top.

Heat up milk on stove.

Add syrup to flavor as you normally would for chocolate milk.

Stir together and pour in tall cup.

Slowly add Redi-whip as it will melt a little as it hits the hot milk.

Fill it all the way to the top and put the lid on.

Sip and enjoy your awesome homemade McDonald’s Hot Chocolate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!