Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

More FREE Cottonelle at Kroger?

Thursday, January 15, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

011509 Cottonelle Another coupon?  Yep, for .50 cents!

Which doubles at my lovely Kroger!

Which quantifies my stockpile even more…

Where will I put it? I’ll find somewhere! 

Who needs to dry their clothes or have somewhere to put their shoes & shirts. 

I need more FREE TP…don’t you?

Click here & here for yours.

* Don’t forget to hit that back button two or three times so you can print it two times. *

Note: There was also a coupon for $.50/2 in the 1/11 paper which makes it $.50 after doubling but who wants to pay when it’s FREE with a printable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!