Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

See My Little Loaf of Bread? Awww…

Friday, January 30, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Well, I did it.  Here’s my first homemade loaf of bread in all it’s glory!

013009 Homemade Bread

It was nice and moist by maybe a bit too much oil because it looked weird?  See, I told you I could flub something up that was supposed to be simple.  I’ll get the hang of it though.

Mimi loved helping and I could barely keep her grabby fingers away for a picture.  So, this is the best camera shot that I could get before I caved in to slice it for her.

So it looks like I definitely have some recipe research to do.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Wendys recipes said...

    GO to Allrecipes they have tons of different recipes for homemade breads, and they have reviews from others on it, so you don't waste ingredients on stuff that does not taste good.

  2. Jennifer said...

    Thanks so much! What's so funny is that awhile back I bought lots of free yeast and carnation milk at Kroger even though it wasn't stuff I used frequently so the only thing I've purchased so far is the flour.

    I definitely want to try out lots of recipes and will post the ones that work for me on here. Did I say how excited I was?!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!