Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Tomorrow’s Coupon Insert Preview: 1/18

Saturday, January 17, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

coupons2 Each week Mindi at Moms Need To Know gives an idea of how many newspapers she is buying. 

She breaks down a few coupons she feels pair up great with sales and why and at the bottom of her post she estimates how many papers she would buy if #1 she were building a stockpile or #2 if she were in stockpile maintenance mode

I think this is really great information for anyone reading who falls in the #1 mode so I thought I would send you over to her site.  So, get to buying some papers or better yet – get a couple of subscriptions.  I have 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!