Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

End of Month Reminders for Coupons & Offers

Saturday, February 28, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Just wanted to remind everyone of a few things:

Coupons.com changes their coupons at the end of the month so now is a good time to snag any of those you had put off printing.  There is some HOT Huggies coupons there right now which will pair up nicely with an upcoming Walgreens sale.

Restaurant.com’s 80% sale ends tonight.  These make for awesome lunch and dinner deals.  I mean, only $2 for a $25 certificate.  So, splurge a little and enjoy some date nights with these.  My husband and I recently enjoyed a steak dinner and only paid $15 after using our certificate.  Yum!  Click here to read more about it in my previous post.

Smilebox added a Calendar design!  WOW, right after I just posted about this (here) and they announce this new feature.  So cool!  An even better way to share something special with family & friends!  Head over and check it out

Free coffeemaker from Gevalia.  My mom is so looking forward to getting her White coffeemaker from them that I just helped her order.  Do you need one?

Just for Men rebate form.  Print this out and put it in your coupon binder and watch for a sale alert to match it with to make an awesome money maker. 

OK, that’s about it.  Kroger is having a Freezer sale this next week so I hope it will net some great deals here in my house.  Wait, my freezer is full, darn.  Time to go “rotate my stock” so I’ll have room.  LOL.  For the sake of dinnertime not stockpiling.  HAHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!