Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE Digital Keepsakes at Smilebox

Friday, February 27, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Share back to school photos with Smilebox

I love making things look pretty; especially pictures.  But my problem with 3 kids and never enough time is that I don’t sit down and doodle with hands-on scrapbooking.  Next best thing?  Digital Scrapbooking with Smilebox

I discovered this program at Christmas this past year and just realized that I didn’t share my discovery with any of you.  Have you hear of it?  It’s amazing!

Smilebox has so many many different customizable features.  There is a range of templates for slideshows, scrapbooks, e-cards and other products for FREE!  Yes, Smilebox is FREE!

You can download Smilebox, upload your pictures, personalize to your liking and even send them via email or blog.  How cool is that?

Smilebox does offer a monthly Club membership for $5.99/mo for unlimited designs and a few extra perks but guess what?  You can test drive this premium via a FREE 2 week trial to see all the bells and whistles and cancel anytime.  Cool!

So, whether you sign up for the FREE two week trial or just the all around FREE version … what do you have to lose?  And, I’m telling ya.  You’ll have so much fun too!

3 comments:

  1. Together We Save said...

    Looks cool. I will have to check it out.

  2. Jennifer said...

    There was so many different ways to tweek what you wanted and everyone I emailed it to just loved it. They were enamored with my scrapping abilities and "I" really didn't do that much, Smilebox did it all for me.

  3. Melissa said...

    Love your blog~ I gave you the Kreativ Blogger Award, come on over to my blog to pick it up! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!