Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Choo-choo! Totally FREE Thomas Wooden Train

Friday, March 20, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I couldn’t have asked for a better coupon freebie!!  The kids love these trains and you can never have too many!  I just snagged the details from Mercedes at Common Sense with Money and I am so excited. 

Get a FREE Thomas & Friends Wooden Train at your local Toys R Us!Thomas Train Freebie

Saturday and Sunday (3/21-3/22) ONLY, you can get a free Thomas the Train Tank at your local Toys R Us. All you need to do is visit the store and present this coupon. There’s no other purchase necessary! Get your choice of:

  • Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Lights & Sound Percy
  • Sir Handel
  • Peter Sam

On Saturday 3/21 only, Toys R Us is having a Little People Party from noon until 2PM. there will be coloring activities, story time and FREE Little People DVDs.

1 comments:

  1. Learnin2save said...

    That is so awesome! We have spent a small fortune on the Thomas trains. When you get time, check out my blog for the award I gave ya! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!