Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Do-It-Herself FREE Workshop & $10 Coupon at Home Depot

Saturday, March 07, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Feeling a little handy?  Interested in learning some new flooring skills?  I know I would love to be able to tile my kitchen and bath areas when my budget allows so this FREE workshop at Home Depot would teach me everything I need to know.

Home Depot Floor Tile Basics When? Thursday, March 26 from 7 – 8:30

Where? At your local home depot

Why? Because every woman should be a Do-It-Herself type of gal!

Perk! Register now for an in-store class & receive a $10 coupon!!!

How? Click here to read more about it and register!

I recently installed some new custom stockpile shelving in my laundry room and toy shelves in my children’s closet.  All by my little ole self, without the hubby’s help!  From taking the initial measurements to drilling the screws and installing them - myself.  Stay tuned for some pictures in the next few days (when I’m finished organizing them, of course).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!