Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Do you play the Walgreens & CVS games?

Monday, March 02, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I have a Wags and CVS in town where I live...several actually. And I also have my favorite stores with the more "friendly" cashiers & managers. Being as I live in the boonies and going to the store is a "trip" to town for me I can't just swing in anytime I want to. I'd love to be able to snag more deals than I'm able to grab but logistically it doesn't always happen. Anyways, when there are several freebies to be had then I make out a shopping plan and arrange a babysitter (dad). Just because I live in the woods doesn't mean I don't like my town trips to bring home bags of free/cheap goodies. Head on over to Little People Wealth and see what you can get this week at Wags & CVS. I always keep my eyes on the matchups so I can keep rolling in the games.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    Thanks for the link :) My mom lives far from CVS/Wags, but she also keeps track of the deals so she can make one big trip instead of one each week (or at least combine it with other things she has to do!)

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!