Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Laundry Never Ceases

Saturday, March 14, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

031409 Laundry I just told you here that hubby is going to be taking off driving on his new job next week.  So guess what…

I have to get the laundry caught up by tomorrow.  Yikes!  He leaves Monday morning.

With a family of 5 we normally run with a little bit dirty but, um, we seem to have gotten a little out of hand.

So, I will be Laundry Mommie for the next two days.  Wish me success!

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    It seems like there is never a bottom to the laundry pile at my house either.

  2. Kitty said...

    Now I don't feel alone! We use our beautiful master bath garden tub as a laundry basket!

    Funny Pic!
    -Kitty

  3. Jennifer said...

    Oh, then you're really not alone! The master tub is what we used at our last house too. We're down to one bathroom here or that might be the case as well!

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!