Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Some groceries and freebies from Kroger ~ saved 74%

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I stopped into my Kroger this morning to grab a few freebies for the Coupon Workshop in Knoxville, TN that I will be attending this weekend and while I was there I was happy to score a few freebies and essentials.

Here was the plan.  I needed a pizza and milk for supper and ended up with all of these great deals. image

Here is the breakdown of what was spent but forgive me if I don’t look up what insert the coupons were from.

My total was $112.01.  I paid $29.02 total and saved $82.99.  So, my overall savings was 74%!  Rockin cool!

  Brut Deodorant $1.00
Use $1/1
Final Price = FREE after Q
  Suave Deodorant $1.00
Use $.50/1
Final Price = FREE after Q
  Betty Crocker Cake Icing $.97 clearance
Use $.50/1
Final Price = FREE after Q
  Duncan Hines Cake Mix $.77
Use $.35/1
Final Price = $.07 after Q
  Hunt’s Tomatoes $.64
(was on an end cap in a bin)
Use $.40/2 (from a coupon booklet near chip aisle)
Final Price = $.25 after Q
  Betty Crocker Warm Delights $1.37 clearance
Chocolate Raspberry Decadence was the only one on clearance at my store
Use $1/1 (not sure where I got these q’s)
Final Price = $.37 after Q
  Capri Sun Sunrise $1.84
Use $1/1
Final Price = $.84 after Q
  Stouffer’s Cookies $1.39 clearance
  Kroger Value Sugar $1.89
Was the cheapest per oz.
  Kroger Whole Milk $2.19
  Kroger Pizza $3.34
  Used $6/$60 coupon from Kroger mailer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!