Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

*Deal Alert* FREE Chex Mix & Hershey's Bliss at Target

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I took a quick break between school exams today to sneak a peek at the blogs, and... Hersheys BlissFREE Chex Mix and Hershey's bliss at Target?! Oh my! my! mine! But it's pouring down the rain so I don't think I can make a quick trip over to the Target and back in time. Darn!

I passed 5 car, car wreck this morning and I'm a little skidish of the roads. Nothing major, no injuries. Just hoods and bumpers smushed up but damage none the less.

Anyways, if you're out and about or want to grab some later this week keep your eyes peeled!

So, check out your weather forecast, drive safely and grab you some freebies at Target!

Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for the heads up! She also has more Target deals here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!