Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

FREE FruiTea at Arby's ~ Today only (5/6)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

**Edit** I tried picking mine up after school tonight and was told this was only available in Nashville & Atlanta.  Sorry for anyone else that tried it too and didn’t quench their thirst**

I'm loving all these restaurant Freebies while I'm having to be out and about for school exams!

And this one is such an easy Freebie ~ no coupons needed!

Just stop in at Arby's and say "I'm parched. Fruitea me!"

The only hard part about this freebie is deciding which flavor you want to try...Passion Fruit, Mandarin Peach, Diet Peach, or Diet Blackberry. I'm thinking half a Diet Blackberry (cause I'm dieting.)

Only available at participating locations so I'd call ahead.

Thanks to The Freebie Blogger for this freebie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!