Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Kraft coupons are available now ~ Remember…limited supply

Monday, May 11, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

Kraft Coupons 50savings

The Kraft coupons are up that I told you about a few days ago!  Click here if you haven’t signed up already.

As part of the Kraft Delicious Summer Savings Promotion you can access $50 in exclusive coupon savings on their website.  A few of my favs available that I just printed were:

  • $1/2 Oscar Mayer Bologna (which is on sale for $.99 at Kroger this week)
  • $1/1 Kraft BBQ Sauce (which is on sale pretty cheap right now at many places)
  • $1/1 Planters Nuts (I found a few varieties on clearance at Kroger)

There is a limited supply so register now and print yours!  Just click Coupons at the top after you’ve signed in.  Oh, and don’t forget that you should be able to get two prints of the coupon by going back into the Coupons section again after the prints are completed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!