Amazon Cellfire CoolSavings Coupons SwagBucks DiscountedNewspapers RedPlum SundayCouponPreview UPromise

Welcome to the Knoxville News Sentinel readers!

Monday, May 11, 2009 Hand-posted by Jennifer

I wanted to say hello to anyone stopping in after reading today’s News Sentinel article.  You can find more pictures of my coupon binder captioned in the article’s pictures here.

I think Gabrielle did an absolutely amazing job at the coupon workshop and if you’d like to attend one in person then I encourage you to bookmark your calendar.  She will have a money saving workshop entitled "Saving Money at the Grocery Store" on Saturday May 30th at Fountain City Library from 1-2pm.  The library is on the corner of Stanton Rd and Essary Rd just down from Litton's.  You can also find Gabrielle blogging at her new Couponing In Critical Times blog. 

While you’re here I’d love for you to take a look around my site and thought I’d mention a few links for you.

  • Information about the Couponing In Critical Times Workshop by Gabrielle here and here.
  • Navigating on Coupon Mommie here
  • Coupon 101 section here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a question or a comment, I'd love to hear what you have to say!